A fun event in which all gymnasts, no matter what age, can participate in a range of upside down events:
· A handstand walking challenge - we’ll see how far we can walk on our hands collectively in two hours! AND there’ll be 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize for the individuals who walk the furthest! Enter this if you can walk 2 steps or more on your hands by 25th Feb.
· A handstand holding challenge – enter one or both categories: Against The Wall or Freestanding.
· Handstand shapes challenge – can you hold Stag, Splits & Star for 1-2 seconds?
· An obstacle course – either challenge yourself to try the obstacle course on your hands OR you can hop it (but the challenge is not to let the other foot go down!)
· Cartwheel challenge – can you cartwheel in a straight line and how straight are your legs? Try to cartwheel between two vertical crash mats!
£2 to enter each challenge – you can enter as many times as you like!
There’ll be teas, coffees and home bakes for sale as well!
SO I HAVE AN IDEA OF NUMBERS, PLEASE REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 18TH IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
· Through my Facebook page @RosasYearInGhana
· Through email at email@example.com
· Sign up in the sports hall (ask your coach for the sign-up sheet)
All money raised will go towards funding my year in Ghana. I hope this will be a really fun event in which everyone will have the chance to show-off their abilities!